Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Urban Dogs

I'm house-sitting right now in an urban area. It's not downtown, but it very nearly is... I mean, when I walked around the block, I counted more restaurants than I could eat at in a week (read: more than one.) And there are two parks within an easy walk. Shopping? - Yes it's got that too. I never realized how wonderful it would be to walk or ride a bike anywhere I needed to go. Does this make me reconsider my country loving dream... not yet!

There are two dogs here - I've named them, for the sake of privacy, I am writing this on a BLOG after all: The Runt and The Beast (though he isn't beastly. I just like saying Beast, and saying Beastly is even better!) The Runt loves me - seriously loves me. The Beast is so in the love with the Runt that he hardly notices me.

No comments: