Monday, February 14, 2011

Having Left the Blogging World.... I Now Re-Enter

I googled my name, and found this blog again. Yes, it's been so long I'd forgotten about it. I stopped using facebook a number of months ago - so much information overload! But somehow, I still want to be connected to the online world. So here I am, blogging again.
I haven't posted something since January 2009 - which means it's been two years - TWO YEARS!

So after such a long break, what is there to catch you up on? There have been weddings, births,
travels, work, fun, books, and loads of other events.

Weddings: My oldest sister got married in early 2009. My twin sister got married in late 2010.

Births: My siblings provide me with nieces and (thus far) one known nephew. (I write thus far because there are two babies growing right now, genders currently unknown.)

Travels: Nothing that amazing - Idaho, Washington, Texas, that sort of thing.

Work: Still teaching, LOVE IT.

Fun: Playing music, cooking food, gardening. Life in California is good.

Books: Been reading more than usual! I read Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury - and LOVED it. And just finished Wise Blood by Flannery O'Connor - which was good.

Okay lastly, one "loads of other things": I am keeping bees. This will get it's own entry though. Bees... bees... I have bees!!!

2 comments:

Zaiah 'n Lis said...

I'm glad you have re-enter, I have been wanting to also...maybe today is the day.

Krista said...

Yeah! I am glad you are blogging, I really like blogging as a way of connecting online.

I have added you to my google reader, so I am expecting posts to be showing up there. :D

And I can't wait to hear about your bees! My mom was just saying how she wants some.