Thursday, February 17, 2011

I Need a Camera



It doesn't make sense to keep filling up the world with blog posts if I don't have a camera...seriously! (I think I need to get one.)

This morning I went walking/bike riding in the rain. I went extra early so that I could get back in time to take a warm shower before going to work. It's currently 48 degrees, so let's image it was 37 degrees this morning... point? It was cold. My hands were freezing on the bike ride. But it was also invigorating. Four months ago, I wouldn't have dreamed this would be me... I love getting outside and moving. If you can believe this, I've also taken a long hard hike, started jogging, and even went to the beach, in the rain, and walked/jogged. (Wait, all that is true even if you cannot believe it.)

So I added a picture of a random bike. But if I had a camera, I'd have taken a similar picture (only there would be a visible background, there'd be no basket and the bike would be purple.)

4 comments:

Drea said...

im selling one :)
its a Canon 30D (just google it) 8MP SLR - its better than a canon rebel - Im selling it with a zoom lens 70-200mm - everything for $550.00 - comes with a charger and 1 battery - but no memory cards.

CLR said...

I'm so glad you're blogging. I like reading about your adventures!

Osanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Osanna said...

Drea - Wow! The camera you're selling is wonderful - but I think I'm looking for a little point and shoot thing. Something closer to a Canon PowerShot 14.1. (Which costs under $200.)