Sunday, May 15, 2011

Traffic

Not having to struggle through traffic before, I've been surprised and annoyed figuring out the traffic patterns I'm currently facing. The biggest reason that I'm annoyed is because of the lack of consistency. One Wednesday, the drive I take (from the Farm to the West Side) will take 40minutes. The next week, (and for a very unknown reason) the drive will take 65minutes.


 Seriously, how do you plan for that!?


Here are a few pictures of other cars sitting around in the stop and go traffic.

1 comment:

Matt said...

I've been commuting between Aptos and Santa Cruz for almost six years now. The traffic tends to be the lightest when schools are on Winter break. It tends be the heaviest during the summer vacation months. Otherwise, it's completly unpredictable. It'll change from day to day for no apparent reason.