Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Babies and Thoughts

I finally uploaded my camera software onto my computer. I promised someone that after I did that I'd start posting pictures.

That means this should have a picture - but I've only got one of the baby I'm thinking of - and I don't know that I'm allowed to share it. (You know, I'm not even in the photo.)

The point of this post really, is that my sister had her baby (All 11lbs. of him!!) this afternoon. Everyone is healthy and happy. He's beautiful. One HUGE child.

I wanted to share it with someone. I wanted to have a friend that lived close enough that I could run over and hug someone and jump up and down or something. But I don't - yet.

Ahh, maybe someday soon.

2 comments:

Drea said...

11lbs!!! WHOA NELLY! LOL She told me she thought he was big, but 11 lbs is like a 1 month old LOL - Oh I wish I could see him!

Osanna said...

Drea - I too wish I could see him. (I don't think anyone is going to believe he's just been born in the coming days!)