Sunday, August 10, 2008

Projects!

I have always enjoyed projects. It's just one of those things about me. And living here at 313... I have a lot of room to do projects, and my parents allow a lot of freedom. I have always wanted to re-upholster some chairs. We were given some chairs a bit ago, but lent them to friends. Yesterday we were given them back, and fell to work.













Here you can see all three of them. A project finished. One thing I don't always tell people is that I don't always finish projects...
















Oh yes, and the chairs are folding chairs. They are super cool because they also stand up on their own after being folded!

6 comments:

Lis said...

Love the fabric, makes me want to laze around.

Krista said...

I love it! How very productive of you. I should get going on some projects too...

Jillian said...

They make me think about iced tea on the porch in summer. What a fun project i will have to learn this one next...you've inspired me!

P and J Garaway said...

how cute!

Erin said...

Excellent work Osanna!
I have some fabric hanging out - waiting for me to find a chair or stool or something to re-upholster, too.
Yours are wonderful!

big hair betty said...

These look great! I might ask you to come help me put a new seat in a chair that has been broken for years, but I won't let Matt throw it out!