Monday, October 20, 2008

Last Night

A few weeks ago I tore my calf muscle. It caused a considerable amount of "slow down" for me. I was on crutches for about a week and then I've been limping around. But, everyday I'm getting better and look forward to walking naturally (without the limp) very soon!

On to the story!

So last night Ivanna and I took a little drive because we wanted to talk about a few things that had happened during the weekend. In a good way, of course.

Suddenly, Ivanna turned to me and said

"So do you want to go walking downtown?"

I looked at her puzzled, and said

"Huh? Are you serious?" (Of course, downtown hasn't always been my favorite place. I realized though, that it's driving down there that I really hate.)

She shrugged her shoulder at me.

When I said

"Really, I can hardly walk."

she busted up. Somehow she'd forgotten.

1 comment:

Ivanna said...

Nice rendition of the story. It was so funny.