Sunday, January 27, 2013

My Room!!

Happy me, home from work getting my room set up.
It was 12am!

Window & Door Casing plus Baseboard
will be coming soon.

This ladder has been so useful!

Isn't that bench beautiful?! My sister a friend made it for me.
I love it. Redwood chainsaw cut from a friends own tree.

My little dresser. (Gift from Mom.)

Bookshelves need some order -
and they'll get it.

An enormous thanks for Sandi Stovall who helped me with the final mile of 
getting the floor in and walls textured/painted. 
It looks so nice now. 
I can't wait to finish a few details - 
but it seriously feels like it's "mine" now. 
It's cozy and warm and happy too. 

1 comment:

Hua said...

Karl says, "Osanna, great job!" Everything looks so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Can't wait to visit you in your homey home.