Sunday, May 13, 2012

Stereos

On Friday

I went to class last Friday. The class was good - long but still...

After class I listened to music using this computer.
 And this car stereo. (Notice in this picture - the green connecting cord is Forest's. I got it for him for his birthday last year. It is only needed in my car - so it's perhaps been of more use to me than him. Notice the key chain? Lis my sister gave that to me. Notice the stereo, my mom and dad gave that to me. And my dad put it in. Makes me feel loved looking at this picture!)

 With this brother! He's the greatest and coolest and best! I love this guy. Doesn't he look happy?
 And this girl. Who is my housemate and friend. Summer Meadow is pretty great too.
 And me too. I love these glasses guys! And my earrings - from Ivanna. She's amazing too!!
We ate these pretzel. Newman's Own are really tasty.
All this was done while waiting to go to Coriolanus. Which, by the way, was good.

No comments: