Saturday, May 26, 2012

Publishable Quotes


 Dad walks into the kitchen. Ivanna, Uriah and I are there already. 
Dad: "Cute haircut." Everyone looks around at each other. 
Ivanna (confused): "You mean Uriah's haircut?" 
Dad: "No, Osanna's haircut. It's cute."  Mom walks in now.  
Me: "Ummm... I didn't get a haircut." 
Mom (happily): "See, it looks different, I thought you got a haircut on Wednesday!"

Uriah and I have been tired. On Mother's Day, we both fell asleep in Ivanna's living room. Talking about that. 
Me: I think I've been too tired lately. I don't get enough sleep. When I'm falling asleep in peoples living room, there's a problem. 
Ivanna: I thought it was just a nice comfortable day. Uriah fell asleep too.
Uriah: Yeah, I was just enjoying the day and relaxing.
Adam: Jesus fell asleep on a boat.
Everyone: Cracking up laughing!

Playing Catch Phrase. (After being not on Ivanna's team and knowing the answers from her super quick - but not getting to say them.)
Ivanna: If you bind the strong man then you can _______ his house." 
People on her team: {not good answers}
Me (not on her team): Plunder guys!
Ivanna: Yep! (passes Catch Phrase to Adam)
Adam: Well, good job Osanna.
Me: We weren't going to be playing much longer anyway.

No comments: