Monday, February 27, 2012

Good Eating

I love eating good food. Much of the time I feel busy and unable to actually prepare the yummy food I'd like to get cooking. When everyone at my house was out of town, I was "holding down the farm" pretty much alone, which resulted in even less time to spend cooking. (Besides, cooking for one isn't all that fun anyway.) But I still needed to eat. I started making smoothies (a favorite breakfast anyway!) This worked well - but the smoothies weren't staying with me long enough. So I started adding one or two eggs to my smoothies. I didn't know if I could do it, but seriously you can't even taste it!
 
 
After making this smoothie I called Uriah to tell him I drank raw eggs. Hurray!!

Smoothie Recipe:
Large handful of Spinage
One lemon (with peel)
Cup of Yogurt (raw goat milk)
Less than a Cup of Kefir (raw goat milk)
Six large strawberries
Small handfull raspberries
Apple sauce or banana

No comments: