Friday, April 8, 2011

Random Thoughts About Random Things

I'm doing this new thing - writing random thoughts about random things. I have journaled daily for years. But this is on the computer and totally random. Each paragraph is about something else... and it's been very fun. Here are some thoughts from the week.

4.7- 
This afternoon Uriah came to meet me and we went for a hike. We went to Henry Cowell and enjoyed some time visiting. He tried to get on a branch to sit with me and over shot the branch no less than three times. It was super funny and I loved it. He’s easy to love.

I’m learning to love things I never knew I could. Like watching part of a movie, or drinking milk. Last night we watched part of a movie, and turned it off to watch more later. I have hated that sort of business in the past, but I think I’m learning to love it. It’s fun to look forward to the end. I’m excited about seeing it. And milk, why, I haven’t enjoyed drinking milk in years! It’s been so long. But yesterday I drank a cup of milk and it wasn’t hard. It wasn’t bad. And today I drank a cup of milk and truly enjoyed it. That was surprising!

4.3-
I went to the beach with Thomas and Uriah. I love Thomas – he’s really wonderful, and frustrating, and madding, and lovely at the same time. We went to Davenport beach, which was so nice. Not too crowded, and just right for me. Although, it was pretty cold. I snuggled between the boys and we talked and talked.  

3.30 -
Jenni had her baby yesterday. I have been tired as a result. Things are not always as they seem… which must be a good thing. Do I always trust my own intuition? Almost. That’s one of my most feeling driven parts of me.

3.27-
My car is still not working properly. Boo-hiss. I wish it would. It’s driving me crazy and I ahhhh! CAN NOT TAKE IT. So super seriously stressful. {The car has been fixed.}




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU DRANK MILK??!?!?


(I love you.)

Osanna said...

Yes. I drink milk regularly now. (Like four or five times a week!) Lis reminded me when it made me feel sick to even watch someone pour a glass of milk. Life changes doesn't it?

(And I love YOU.)