Monday, April 11, 2011

Getting Pulled Over: Life is Never Dull

I've been pulled over four times in my life.

Once for someone wearing their seatbelt improperly (I was ticketed and then the judge threw the ticket out later.)

Next, when the tint of my father's truck window was so dark it was illegal. (No ticket there.)

Again, in Nevada for speeding. (I got a ticket fair and square.)

Finally, yesterday for backing up on a roadway! I didn't get a ticket, but did get pulled over by THREE DIFFERENT OFFICERS! (It was at the same time, no doubt they were traveling together.) My parents and Uriah were following a way behind me and wondered what I could have possibly done to get pulled over by so many officers.

The officer who did most of the talking was actually pretty nice to me, and said he'd let it go. When he left he gave me knuckles and said to have a good day. I wanted to get a picture with them, but was to nervous to ask if they'd do it.

Maybe next time.

3 comments:

Zaiah 'n Lis said...

Who initiated the knuckles?

Osanna said...

Actually, I think the officer did. But I'm not sure.

Ivanna said...

I didn't know you got pulled over in the truck because the tint was too dark. That happened to me too. But, you weren't with me. CRAZY!