Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Spain

So much has happened. So much. I stopped writing this blog because it just seemed like I could not keep one more thing going. But I miss it. I miss writing. I miss you.

Here I am again.

My name is in the program! I presented original research at a conference. This has nothing to do with Spain.
I got to travel to Spain on a research trip.
Stairs to the Bells
 It was amazing to see the architecture in the Boñar area. 
I loved the stone work and the sparse but gorgeous use of wood.

View from a Museum patio.
 We got to see a few museums, it seemed like each one was better than the last.

My roommate and I - same schedule early to bed and early to rise - but still lots of sleep.
 We started with 14 people in our field house. By the end of the stay we were down to 12 people. 
So many people - so little space!
Architect Gabriel - AMAZING
We had a beautiful lecture about the architecture in the area. Gabriel was amazing. 

Roman Bridge
 Ceferino, a partner of the program took a few of us on an adventure 
which included this bridge, a river and the dam (shown below.)


The Dam
I loved doing research while in Spain. I am doing a rewrite of my paper 
and it brings back great memories of wonderful people. 

More to come...

3 comments:

Ivanna said...

I love this! Thanks for blogging.

Unknown said...

Muy bonito,se que la experiencia aquí ah sido muy buena y espero que volváis algún día,un trabajo muy bonito,muchos saludos y hasta pronto

Hua said...

so glad I checked your blog and found a post. Keep it up!